- Less antibiotics
- Continued industry growth
- A focus on sustainability
- The evolution of aquaculture systems and equipment
Thursday, July 30, 2020
Aquaculture is the fastest growing sector of agriculture in the world. Since 2005, global aquaculture has grown at an impressive rate of 5.8% annually. Over the next decade, all indications show continued growth.
Many major industries have a certain level of reliance on aquaculture production to stimulate their economic expansion. The food industry, especially, is influenced by changes that occur in aquaculture—for example, more than half of seafood consumed worldwide is produced by the aquaculture sector.
Some of the biggest changes expected to take effect in 2020 include:
Sunday, July 26, 2020
The microbes of the world are locked in a struggle for survival and a battle for resources. They can compete directly in different ways; there are viruses that can infect bacteria, called bacteriophages, and bacterial defense mechanisms that can cut up viral DNA. The gene-editing tool CRISPR-Cas9 is derived from a kind of bacterial immune system. As research on CRISPR has expanded, scientists have looked to other bacteria and found different kinds of Cas proteins that can cut DNA as well as RNA. Now scientists have identified a new kind of Cas protein in bacteriophages.
More info visit:https://microbiology-immunology.heraldmeetings.com/
Sunday, June 28, 2020
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
The inauguration of novel treatment strategies into the clinical setting faces a number of hurdles. In addition to treatment efficacy and safety, acceptance by doctors and patients is paramount to the success of novel therapies. Although viruses are the cause of numerous infectious diseases, these acellular entities have been harnessed over the years to benefit mankind. Recently, a recombinant Poliovirus-Rhinovirus Chimera (PVSRIPO) has shown promise for the treatment of glioblastoma in clinical trials as well as other cancer types in animal model
More info visit: https://virology.heraldmeetings.com/
Monday, June 1, 2020
Due to the recent pandemic, our health landscape has been quickly shifting. Healthcare professionals are now turning to virtual visits to treat their patients. This not only reduces the risk for themselves and their patients, but creates access and quality care for patients. Physical therapists have been no exception in adjusting their practices in order to accommodate patients through telemedicine. As a physical therapist, I have performed hundreds of these appointments. Here are the benefits of physical therapy telehealth services and the future it holds
Decreased Risk of Exposure
Compliance at Home
More info: https://physiotherapy.heraldmeetings.com/
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Dentists are doctors who specialize in oral health. Their responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
More info visit: https://dentistry.heraldmeetings.com/
at May 13, 2020
Friday, May 8, 2020
Environmental and Climate Technologies provides a forum for information on innovation, research and development in the areas of environmental science, energy resources and processes, innovative technologies and energy efficiency.
A variety of themes are covered through a multi-disciplinary approach, one which integrates all aspects of environmental science:
· Sustainability of technology development
· Cleaner production, end of pipe production
· Zero emission technologies
· Life cycle analysis
· Environmental impact assessment
· Environmental management systems
· Energy and carbon markets
· Greenhouse gas emission reduction and climate technologies
· Methodologies for the evaluation of sustainability
· Renewable energy resources
· Solar, wind, geothermal, hydro energy, biomass sources: algae, wood, straw, biogas, energetic plants and organic waste
· Waste management
· Quality of outdoor and indoor environment
· Environmental monitoring and evaluation
· Heat and power generation, including district heating and/or cooling
· Energy efficiency
More info visit: https://environment-climate.heraldmeetings.com/
at May 08, 2020
Aquaculture is the fastest growing sector of agriculture in the world. Since 2005, global aquaculture has grown at an impressive rate ...
Herald Meetings welcomes every one of the members from everywhere throughout the world to go to " WORLD CONGRESS ON PHARMACOGNOSY ...
International Conference of Cancer Research and therapy is the International conference hosted by the Herald Groups which is going...
International Conference on STD Prevention conducts systematic scientific meetings that address and discussions center on Ending the...